Strategic Organisational Design
- Sunday School and Discipleship Ministries
- Nazarene Missions International
- Finance Team (Trustees & Treasurer)
Sunday School and Discipleship Ministries
SDMI Sub Committees
• Men’s Ministries
• Women’s Ministries
• Kidz First Ministry
• Couples’ Ministries
• Nazarene Youth International
• Home Church/ Small Groups
Four Goals of Sub Committees
• Connect: – Fellowship, Know each other intimately, be friends, fellowship
• Convert: – Win souls. Bring lost to Christ. Invite sinners to church and committee gatherings/events
• Coach: - Teach the Word at gatherings. Help each other to grow and to discover own talents
• Commission: - Create a platform for people to practice using their gifts and talents
SDMI Sub Committees Winning Metrics
• Growth in membership
• Growth in spiritual maturity
• Growth in fellowship
• Spiritual Wellness of the Church
• Programming people to participate at church services in keeping with their talents, gifts and passions.
• Ensuring that visitors feel at home at church services and are retained by the church.
• Coordinating the Sunday Service
Stewards Sub Committees
• Prayer & Intercession Ministries
• Counseling Committee
• Ushering & Visitor Follow Up
• Church Programming
• Worship Team
Stewards Sub Committees Winning Metrics
• More people participating at 3C Nazarene events
• 3C Nazarene events fulfilling their intended objectives
Nazarene Missions International Purpose:
• Raise Awareness about Missions
• Organise Prayer for Missions
• Raise funds for Missions (particularly fundraise for World Evangelism Fund)
• Organise local church (particularly children and youth) to conduct Missions
• Missions could be visits to Orphans, Prisons, Hospitals and Building Church Buildings
Nazarene Missions International Winning Metrics
• More people come to church
• The poor in the community are better off
• 3C Nazarene is impacting its local community and the Global church’s Missions
Nazarene Missions International Sub Committees
• Compassionate Ministries
• Marketing & Communications
- Take care of the assets of the church.
- Help with church venue. Ensure the church gets its own property and maintains it well.
- Work with the Church Treasurer.
- Help raise finances for the church.
- Take care of the Pastor physically. 1Timothy 5:17-18 17 Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work hard at both preaching and teaching. 18 For the Scripture says, “You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain.” And in another place, “Those who work deserve their pay!” 1 Corinthians 9:4-14. Luke 10:7. Galatians 6:6. Philippians 4:16-19. Acts6:2
Trustee’s Winning Metrics
- Proper use and accounting of church assets.
- Growth in church assets.
- The church acquires property and whatever asset it requires to function properly.
- Pastor is well taken care of.
Trustees Sub Committees
- Fundraising Committee
- Building Fund Committee